Thursday, September 27, 2012

™The work of the Spirit of God: Sept. 23, 2012


Today I was reminded of how precious the body of Christ is and the importance that each of us walk in the Spirit and in obedience.  This afternoon I was prompted to send a text to a lady at church who had been praying that I could rent the room across the hall.  Since it is 99.99% sure I wrote to tell her that. At the exact same time she was praying that God would make it possible for me to rent this place and when she received my text at the same moment that she prayed she was so encouraged in her faith to pray more and to bring the needs of others before his throne. When she told me this it in turn encouraged me in my faith and walk with God. And now, it is an encouragement to you my dear brothers and sisters! 

No comments: